To submit an application to our school, please complete the following form and select Submit Application.
Important! To secure your personal information, the application process will time-out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
You may SAVE the data entered at any time during the process and return later to complete your application as long as a valid E-mail address
1. There is NO application fee.
2. Provide complete and accurate information (i.e., full name, full name of high school, no abbreviations for anything)
3. Have your guidance office forward your official secondary school transcript.
4. Have your SAT scores (Averett's code is 5017) and/or ACT scores (Averett's code is 4338) sent to the Averett University Admissions Office.
5. Transfer applicants are required to submit official transcripts from all college work whether or not transfer credit is desirable or applicable.
6. Permanent U.S. Residents must submit a copy of their Permanent Resident Card.