To submit an application to our school, please complete the following form and select Submit Application.
= Required Information
1. Submit your free online application by June 1 for the fall term or November 1 for the spring term.
2. Submit your free online application by June 1st for fall semester or November 1st for spring semester.
3. Provide official translations for any documents not written in English.
4. Submit an official or certified copy of your yearly secondary school transcript that indicates the courses taken and grades received. If applicable, the school leaving certificate must accompany your transcript.
5. Request that your TOEFL and/or SAT 1 scores be sent directly from the testing service (Averett’s code for the SAT and TOEFL is 5017). Averett requires a minimum TOEFL score of 500 (paper-based), 173 (computer-based), or 61 (Internet-based). The SAT will be accepted in lieu of a TOEFL if a minimum verbal score of 480 is achieved.
6. If you are transferring from a university outside the United States:
*Submit an official or certified copy of your university transcript(s)
*Have a course-by-course evaluation of your transcript completed by a foreign credential evaluation agency and sent directly to Averett.
We recommend that your evaluation be completed by the following credential evaluation agency:
World Education Services, Inc
P.O. Box 5087, Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
Telephone: (212) 966-6311
Fax: (212) 739-6120
Web Site: www.wes.org